Sasha Ezzi Irani
Sasha’s Yoga journey started as a 17 old year old, through a Yoga video and books. Yoga has been a practice that has guided Sasha through the waves of life. Yoga became her fall-back during the difficult times of her life and it has been a practice that not only followed her around the world but also, through every phase of life, changing and adapting to her needs.
Mostly, self-taught, Sasha attended a class in Glasgow, by a teacher trained in India and from there, the seed was planted. Sasha eventually followed her dream and in 2008, became a student of Scarlett Mehigan of Tribe Yoga. Sasha completed her first 200 hour TT, which proved to be a life changing course and further increased her passion for Yoga and her desire to teach. India proved to be a special place and continues to be so.
Sasha travelled the world teaching and eventually settled in Glasgow. Shanti Yoga Glasgow started in the Glasgow Steiner School then moved to the Hidden Lane for 5 years and finally, expanded to the fully renovated home in Yorkhill.
Sasha met her current teacher Shiva Rea, three years ago and is continuing her development with Shiva for the unforeseeable future. She is currently completing her 500 hours with Shiva and now, only teaches Prana Flow as Shiva and Prana Flow have proven to be a life changing direction, that continues to change and develop Sasha, daily. Sasha’s other main passions in teaching are: Yoga Teacher Training our wonderful trainees and guiding them to become unique and inspiring teachers, Women’s Yoga that facilitates deeper connections to feminine energy and finally working emotionally and energetically with Yoga as a healing practice. Sasha has worked with an AA group weekly and taught vulnerable young people and young offenders for over 7 years.
Sasha has over 900 hours Yoga training with global teachers & is a Yoga Alliance Professionals UK Senior Yoga Teacher and her Teacher Trainings are fully Yoga Alliance Professionals certified.
- 200 hours Tribe Yoga (Mandrem, Goa)
- 19 days -130 hours with Godfrey Devereux (Dynamic Yoga- Windfire Depth Intensive-France)
- 40 hours Ashtanga Immersion – David Swenson- London
- Vicky Oliver- Pregnancy WhYoga & Yoga Bananas Children’s Yoga -Surrey
- Level 2 Gym Instructor & Level 3 Personal Training -Drummond Education
- VTCT Swedish Massage Diploma -Langside College
- Pregnancy Massage -Gateway Workshops
- Reiki 1 & 2 -Over the rainbow, Glasgow
- Reiki Master (Holy Fire) -Lorna McLean, Glasgow
- Thai Massage Diploma- Lucy Trend- Glasgow
- Prison Phoenix Trust - Yoga in Prisons & for Mental Health & Addiction-Oxford
- Shiva Rea 200 hours – Delphi & Santorini (Elemental, Chakra & Soma)
- Shiva Rea 30 hours- London- Women’s Shakti
- Shiva Rea 180 hours Costa Rica (Fluid Power, Elemental & Prana Mandala Vinyasa)