Group Booking Info
We Welcome your Retreats, Trainings or Workshops here at Devarya Wellness
A perfect setting designed to evoke serenity & inner bliss is essential to any yoga & wellness experience. Devarya Wellness provides an extraordinary space for group yoga retreats, training and workshops along a beautiful beach stretch here in Goa. Our family run seaside getaway is equipped with beautifully designed chakra rooms, a beach front restaurant The Chia Lounge, an experienced, multi-lingual staff team to manage guest needs and a variety of activities to make your stay at Devarya Wellness memorable. We take care of all the logistics so you can focus on what matters the most - yoga, relaxation and well being..
Set amidst our large tropical gardens and just a few metres away from the gorgeous sandy beach of Morjim, we have a variety of room options to suit all budgets and occupancy requirements. All of our rooms have double or twin options available, single and triple occupancy. All of our rooms come equipped as standard with a private bathroom, a private balcony, comfortable beds, spacious cupboards, fresh linen, storage space, a ceiling fan, and an air conditioner.
- Chakra Standard Rooms
- Chakra Cottage Junior (ideal for single or couples sharing)
- Chakra Rooms
- Chakra Cottages
- 1 Royal Villa
Each of our Chakra themed rooms have a vibrant, special theme that has been designed to capture the essence of the elements and nature of the chakras. Our Cottages are situated twenty meters from the sandy Morjim Beach surrounded by palm trees and tropical gardens . Our standard and Chakra rooms are next to the pool and shrouded with our Devarya Wellness tropical gardens. All room types have a private bathroom, hot water, a fan and air conditioning. All our guests have direct beach access via our Chia Lounge
With four private roof top yoga shalas and one ground floor shala designed for dance and meditation we can accommodate your retreat comfortably. Each shala can hold up to 30 people and is inclusive of mats, bolsters, blocks, straps, cushions, blankets, chairs, music system, alter and mandala decorations. Training shala's equipped with projector, white boards, flip chart paper, filtered drinking water and physiology props. All shalas are equipped with fitted mosquito nets and have views of the ocean, coconut palms and gardens.
Included in Package Price
At Devarya Wellness, you have the flexibility to choose your own daily schedule and we will support you to design and bring to life the exact retreat or workshop you have in mind. We offer your group a private yoga shala, where you can opt to have one, two or three classes a day. Guests can enjoy two healthy buffet meals (breakfast & evening meal) at our restaurant on the beach. We also arrange for night time activities that include meditation, kirtan, chanting, movie nights and many more.
- Accommodation priced per person, per night inclusive of tax, bed linen, bath towels, hand soap & housekeeping services
- Private yoga shala and props
- Two buffet meals breakfast and dinner. Buffet lunch is available for your group at additional cost
- Filtered drinking water & hot drinks including lemon ginger and chai (full day)
- A variety of evening activities open to all throughout your stay including Indian Kirtan, OSHO meditations, Indian music, movie nights, chanting and meditation
- Flexibility to create your own schedule with private shala timings
- Full use of resort amenities including two swimming pools, relaxation areas, gardens and private beach access with sun loungers
- Welcome drink and introduction talk with Founders
- Wifi in public areas
- Pool towels - beach towels not included
- Full support from the beginning of your booking process right through to the day of check out, ensuring your retreat is supported efficiently and fluidly
- Advertisement of your retreat or workshop on our website, social medias and any other relevant publications
- Smoke, meat & alcohol free environment
We serve wholesome, healthy and organic food and beverages for the conscious diner in our Chia Lounge Restaurant. Our aim is to compliment a healthy and mindful lifestyle to support your wellness journey. Chia Lounge prides itself on using organic and locally produced goods wherever possible. Our buffet and A La Carte menu's are designed for minimal food wastage whilst still ensuring our produce is fresh and organically grown. Our meals our vegetarian and vegan offering options for gluten & dairy free. Our dining space spans over two floors overlooking the sea, perfect for catching the sunset. Our a la carte menu serving wellness foods, Indian cuisine, lunches, snacks, smoothies & juices is available throughout the day.
- Breakfast 9am - 11am
- Dinner 7pm - 8.30pm
- Laundry service
- Money exchange
- Reception and concierge services
- Taxi, shuttle and transport services
- Opening or closing ‘Puja,’ with a local Hindu priest, a traditional opening ceremony held to cleanse and bless the space and group.
- Day tip and excursions such as Dolphin sighting boat trip at sunrise, Friday & Saturday night market visit, Wednesday Anjuna Flea market visit, Old Goa, Spice Farm & waterfall day trip, Paradise Beach visit in the neighboring state of Maharashtra, water sports activities like kite surfing, stand-up paddle boarding and more.
- Treatment and Therapies in our spa including a range of Ayurvedic Therapies & massages, holistic treatments, OSHO therapies and hypnosis
- Ayurvdic Health Consultations
- Indian Cooking Classes
- Mandala and Rangoli Classes
- Beach fire and rituals
Pre-class fruits / smoothies / snacks can be served for your group as per our menu - please ask for more details
*All these at an extra cost
Your retreat booking will be an all-inclusive yoga retreat package as specified above, number of nights will be specified by you and subject to availability. Our retreats generally run from Sunday PM to Sunday AM. We confirm the booking only after a 30% deposit is paid at the time of reservation and completion of our booking form. Any room type & occupancy requests can be amended up to two months before arrival, subject to availability. Final balance is due two months before arrival.
Check in as at 2pm and check out is at 10am. Late night / early morning greetings are arranged free of charge however to secure a room check in before 2pm, a full night extra will need to added onto your package. Therefore we advise to book flights and travel arrangements accordingly.
A free Chakra Standard Room for one teacher and their stay is provided on groups of 15 and over. Group discounts are given on groups of 10 and over (discounts & complimentary rooms not applicable during high season)
If you are interested, please write to us stating the number of students you plan to host and your preferred dates of your retreat, training or workshops and we will get back to you with prices and more details.Workshops
Please check our terms and conditions for our retreat reservations and cancellations.