Osho Meditation Intensive Retreat
Osho Meditation Intensive Retreat – Seven Days (Residential Retreat)
September 21st – 28th 2019
October 13th – 20th 2019
November 10th – 17th 201
December 15th – 22nd 2019
March 1st – 8th 2020
April 12th – 19th 2020
7am – 8pm except the arrival day and the departure day.
All the retreat starts at 6.30pm on the arrival day with the evening session and end on the last day before lunch.
Meals: Three meals included
Stay: Residential Retreat
Course fee: 35,000 (To be paid in cash on arrival to the group leader)
Accommodation Costing Sept / Oct / April
- Shared – Occupancy Standard Room – 25,700 INR
- Single – Occupancy Standard Room – 38,000 INR
- Shared – Occupancy Chakra Room – 33,000 INR
- Single – Occupancy Chakra Room – 48,000 INR
Accommodation Costing Nov / Dec / March
- Shared – Occupancy Standard Room – 31,000 INR
- Single – Occupancy Standard Room – 48,000 INR
- Shared – Occupancy Chakra Room – 40,800 INR
- Single – Occupancy Chakra Room – 61,000 INR
About the Retreat:
This is a seven day residential retreat on Osho Meditations. We will have six to seven sessions on meditation everyday in total, 8 to 10 hours of meditation.
We would have a strict schedule on this retreat. There would be silence outside the meditation halls and digital detox throughout the retreat for seven days. There would be fasting of sense like ear plugs for ears and eye masks for eyes. We would have three vegetarian meals every day.
This retreat is designed to dive deeper into meditation to experience the no mind within a short period of time, for that intensity is required. The idea is to conserve the energy for more awareness and directing the energies to the higher possibilities of human potential.
There will be sessions on Osho Meditations, Mindfulness techniques for daily life, Zen Methods, Breath work, Sufi techniques.
We would follow a strict schedule on this retreat. There would be silence outside the meditation halls and digital detox throughout the retreat for seven days. There would be fasting of senses like ear plugs for ears and eye masks for eyes.
- 7-8 am – session 1
- 8-10 am – Breakfast
- 10-12 pm – session 2
- 12-1 pm – session 3
- 1-3.00 pm – Lunch & Rest
- 3-4 pm – session 4
- 4-5 pm – session 5
- 6 – 8 pm – session 6
- 8 pm – Dinner
Who can participate?
This retreat is designed for all level of people, whether beginner, intermediate or advance level. Most basic requirement for this retreat would be openness to try something new, desire to learn meditation and deep commitment to put the efforts in one direction.
What to expect?
- This would be an intense retreat and only if you are ready for transformation and to bring the shift in your life, then this could be your opportunity.
- This would be an opportunity to explore the inner spaces of our being.
- We would have strict schedule for seven days in order to conserve the energy and show it a direction, through which the doors of the inner can be open.
- Our effort will be to nail one thing and one thing only that is “Meditation”.
Included in Package:
- Osho Meditation Retreat
- Accommodation– pricing is per person
- Seven sessions of meditation everyday
- Audio files of the Osho Meditations practiced during the retreat will be shared
- Three vegetarian set meals, brunch, lunch and dinner every day
- Filtered drinking water, hot drinks including lemon ginger and chai (full day)
- Full use of resort amenities in spare time including swimming pools, yoga shalas, beach loungers and spa amenities (treatments & therapies at additional cost)
- Travel, transport and transfer costs
- Visa Fees – please make sure you obtain the correct visa to enter India
- Spending Money
About the Teacher:
Agyat’s life was transformed in 2013 when he discovered the teachings of Osho. After leading a busy chaotic life and a stressful career, Agyat moved into Osho’s commune in Pune where he practiced the daily art of meditation for two years, where he practiced meditation daily. His personal transformation during this time was so profound that he chose to dedicate his life to the teachings & practices of Osho, becoming a disciple and sharing the path with others. Agyat transitioned into other Osho communes. There he worked with, practiced along side and learned from the best Osho therapists, teachers and masters from around the world. Agyat has personally explored various paths of meditations including Sufism, Tantra, Zen and Osho Meditative Therapies. Inspired by these experiences, he then moved on to study Clinical Hypnotherapy and Reiki. Agyat is a source of inspiration & guidance to his clients in difficult times. He is able to help people to see complicated situations clearly & logically so that decision making becomes easier. Through using some of the meditation techniques he helps his clients move to the heart space from the head space, immediately to be more at peace & contented.
Agyat’s journey led him to Goa, where for many years he has been offering group workshops, meditation camps & retreats. Agyat also offers individual meditation sessions, private consultations and therapies and as an interactive online service.
‘Meditation and sharing my knowledge is my passion and it brings immense amounts of happiness, joy and contentment to me. I am living my dream everyday by doing what I love. There are no social cause’s behind my work. I am not trying to change a persons life, however if they choose to meditate and continue to meditate a great transformation is possible. Doors of ecstasy and wonders will open and life will become a great celebration’ – Agyat
Osho is an enlightened master who is best known for his Active Meditations that use the body as a tool to explore mindfulness. He has created over 3000 methods of meditation designed to meet the needs of a vast variety of people. The results are immediate and powerful. Osho has addressed various paths of meditation including Yoga, Sufism, Tantra, Zen, Taoism and has over 650 books written in his name
Devarya Wellness Center, Morjim Beach, North Goa, India
+91-7083 721 725 (What’s App or Call)
or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram:
‘The Osho Meditation Retreat was life-changing and life-reaffirming. I have been practicing mindfulness for a few years, and this retreat really opened my mind to a number of simple ways to incorporate meditation into daily life. Through laughing, dancing and drawing I was able to break down some internal barriers and beliefs, and reconnect with my higher self. The experience was equal parts fun and profound. Agyat is one of those very few people you meet who have a lasting impact on your whole life. Thanks Agyat’ – Michelle, Australia
‘Agyat is a modern guide to the world of meditation and hypnotherapy. His techniques are tailored to help you with your inner work in a way that is accessible and absolutely enjoyable. Agyat is a kind, caring spirit who is walking his path and can help you navigate your own. With his hypnosis therapy, Agyat helped me get at some core issues and overcome some deep set obstacles. He also gave me tools to continue the healing on my own. His workshop was a bonding communal experience that gave us inroads to continue our inner journeys on our own and with our communities’ – Joel Marshall, Actor / Producer. USA
It is advisable to stay 2-3 days after the retreat to integrate yourself after the intense work.
Accommodation to be paid as deposit to secure place and programme contribution to be paid on arrival
Takeaways from this retreat:
- Clear understanding of meditation.
- Ability to meditate in busy places.
- Clarity on the fundamentals of spirituality.
- You will learn the tools for managing daily stressful situations in your personal or professional life.
- Step by step guidance & support on the path of meditation.
- You will also learn to meditate with a busy schedule.
- Find the right meditation technique for you.
- Write up of all the techniques in detail and audio files at the end of the programme.
- Learn to move quickly into inner peace.
- Experiential taste of no thoughts.