NLP Practitioner Training
Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner Training - 18 days
Held at Casa Devarya in Morjim & sister resort to Devarya Wellness
Feb 2nd - 20th 2020 (18 nights)
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is simply study of human excellence. This is like the software of the mind. We see different people doing different things and getting different results. Some are extremely successful and doing great things some are not. So what is the difference that makes the difference? This is the study of NLP.
So learning NLP means learning about our true self and learning why we do what we do, and what exactly we want in our life, Are we moving towards our desired goals or moving away from it. Every action we take either takes us towards what we really want or away from it.
NLP is like a journey within, exploring first time your inner world. This is one of the finest way for self development and self growth.
Neuro Linguistic Programming
It simply means study of our mind and patterns of life. NLP is the model of the models and is study of Human Excellence, study of success and what works.
NLP teaches us how to use our full potential in life, healing us deeply on every level and making us live fully.
Simply bringing us out of the box!
Internationally Certified 18 days NLP Practitioner certification training where you deeply learn the art and science of NLP. Its so much fun to learn it!
The 18 days NLP practitioner normally start at 10 in the morning and goes till about 5 PM.
Breakfast would be before the class.
Than around 1 pm Lunch break one hour and 30 mins rest break, than training start again and goes till 5 PM.
Training is designed specially for the participants and designed to provide the desired outcomes.
We cover in the Practitioner training
- Secret Rapport with your Self
- Rapport with life.
- Three principals of NLP
- Knowing what you want
- SMART goal Setting & achieving
- NLP communication model
- Neurological levels
- The learning process
- Basics of modelling
- Wheel of life
- Representation systems
- Meta Model
- Milton model
- Swish pattern
- Phobia cure
- State elicitation
- TOTE model
- Parts integration
- Perceptual positions
- Time empowering Technics
- Full practitioner Manual and International Practitioner Certificate on successful completion of the training.
- and much more……!
- Accommodation inclusive of tax, bed linen, bath towels, hand soap & housekeeping services
- Yoga classes are available on any days your retreat is not running at 8am and 4pm
- Two healthy, vegetarian buffet meals breakfast and dinner
- Filtered drinking water & hot drinks including lemon ginger and chai (full day)
- A variety of evening activities open to all throughout your stay including Indian Kirtan, OSHO meditations, Indian music, movie nights, chanting and meditation
- Flexibility to create your own holiday schedule around yoga classes
- Full use of resort amenities including two swimming pools, relaxation areas, gardens and private beach access with sun loungers
- Free Wifi in public areas
- Pool towels - beach towels not included
- Smoke free environment
*Spa therapies, treatments, workshops, airport transfers and day excursions are available at extra cost during your stay
Yugesh is a Master Trainer of NLP certified from International Association of NLP Institutes Berlin, Germany.
He has been also trained by Sue Knight and International NLP trainer and from other top trainers.
He has been giving NLP training, retreats and coaching for more than 10 years in India and all over Europe and Russia.
Yugesh is also a Yoga teacher and Reiki master and has 18 years of teaching experience.
NLP has been a passion for him. He is also a rock climber, mountaineer, traveler and a Yogi.
Shared room - 2100 euros
Single room - 2799 euros
Please contact email@example.com for booking information