Love Your Liver - A Detoxifying Retreat
Liver is one of the most important organs of our body which is active to perform many vital functions. A healthy liver helps removing toxins and is core to a healthy living by giving us the nutrition from what we eat. When we get tired, we take rest to reboot our systems, but unfortunately for any of our internal organs we don’t have that luxury. Rather the lifestyle that we live and our food habits creates a lot of stress for liver that leads to damage and that impacts our health in the long run.
This winter allow this vital organ to rest, regenerate and to go for a break along with your senses, where it will get a chance to repair and nourish itself.
This retreat will focus on Liver detoxification through some ancient cleansing techniques, food habits, and Yogic practices which will help in nourishing the organ. These 7 days of regular practice will help you to develop some habits to maintain a healthy balance and will teach you how to reboot this vital organ in the midst of nature along with a treat to all your senses.
Daily Schedule: Day 1- Day 6; Except Day 5.
06:45 am : Mornings will start with a detox tea
07.00 am - 09:15 am : Morning practice: Mantra chanting, Guided traditional hatha style asana class & pranayama class.
09:30 am - 10:30 am : Conscious & Herbal Breakfast
11:00 am - 12:00 pm : Ayurvedic Massage*
01:00 pm - 02:30 pm : Lunch
05:00 pm -07:00 pm: Every day different styles of sun salutation with the setting sun at the horizon along with different practices like: Sunset chanting, meditation, sessions on yoga philosophy, restorative asana practice and breathing practices to focus on fire center of the body.
07:15 pm - 08:30 pm : Dinner
08:45 pm - 09.00 pm: A small session for getting better sleep & digestion
07:30 am: On 5th day of the retreat there will be a yogic cleansing or kriya followed by 15 min savasana
Rest of the day is rest with self-reflection sessions
05.00 pm - 07.00 pm: Restorative practice & Meditation
07:15 pm - 08:30 pm: Dinner
Retreat Costing Per Person
Standard Single Occupancy - 800 Euros
Standard Double Occupancy - 580 Euros
Chakra Single Occupancy - 930 Euros
Chakra Double Occupancy - 605 Euros
Chakra Cottages Single Occupancy - 1060 Euros
Chakra Cottages Double Occupancy - 770 Euros
*Includes One Ayurvedic Massage Per Person
- Accommodation priced per person, per night inclusive of tax, bed linen, bath towels, hand soap & housekeeping services
- Two buffet meals breakfast and dinner
- Filtered drinking water & hot drinks including lemon ginger and chai (full day)
- A variety of evening activities open to all throughout your stay including Indian Kirtan, OSHO meditations, Indian music, movie nights, chanting and meditations
- Full use of resort amenities including two swimming pools, relaxation areas, gardens and private beach access with sun loungers
- Wifi in public areas
- Pool towels - beach towels not included
- India visa fees
- Transfers from the airport to the resort and back