Kids Yoga Teacher Training
YOGA KIDS TEACHER TRAINING (YOGA ALLIANCE & YOGA ALLIANCE PROFESSIONALS): Be a Yoga kids’ teacher with international recognition! The licensed training provides many tools and techniques to the trainee. We become aligned with our inner child. Through joy and creation, we offer the tools that we have obtained and the knowledge of our soul.
GENERAL BACKGROUND IN THE SPECIALTY AREA Includes the study and understanding of all childhood developmental stages from age 3-15 and how the issues of each stage impact what is appropriate for teaching them. Categories are to address the specifics of appropriate developmental application for each age group.
SYLLABUS techniques | training | practice
Includes yoga-based practices appropriate for child development, such as asana, asana-based movement, yoga-based games and activities, breathing techniques.
- LESSON PLAN
- YOGA GAMES
- FOLKTALES, MYTHS AND YOGA
- ASANA FOR KIDS
- PARTNER YOGA
- YOGA IN THE CLASSROOM
- TECHNIQUES FOR KIDS WITH ANXIETY
- MEDITATION FOR KIDS
- TEACHER TRAINING MANUAL
- PRACTICE TEACHING
- YOGA FOR SPECIAL NEEDS
- YOGA BUSINESS – INTERNET AND SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
TEACHING METHODOLOGY Includes knowledge of classroom techniques, lesson plans and group processing for children’s activities. Age-appropriate teaching skills for yoga class techniques (including how to phrase age appropriate questions to a child) and effective communication skills (such as songs and stories) for working with children.
- 9:00-10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00-12:15 Meditation
- 15 min Break
- 12:30-14:30 Theory 30 min
- Break 1
- 15:00- 17:00 Practice 20 min
- 17:20-19:30 Practice Discussion
- 19:30-20:30 Dinner
Shared Price (two people twin beds) - prices are per person
Single Price (one person) - prices are per person
- please contact us for pricing
- PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodation - pricing is per person per night
- Training and Manuel
- Two buffet meals, breakfast and dinner every day
- Filtered drinking water, hot drinks including lemon ginger and chai (full day)
- A variety of evening activities throughout your stay including Indian music, chanting and meditation
- Full use of resort amenities
- **Workshops and spa treatments available at extra cost**
- You don’t have to be qualified teachers to attend. However, if you have not completed a 200hrs YTT you cannot register your training. For example: you can attend the training and get the certification but you can only use it and register as a Kids Yoga Teacher if you are already are a qualified 200 hr yoga teachers. Otherwise it just a qualification to broaden your knowledge.
- Please contact Devarya Wellness for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org