In Search of Inner Rhythm
This winter join Visha in Goa for an immersive experience in Yoga and Meditation at Devarya Wellness Retreat.
We all are living a busy life, under pressure of deadlines, constantly on the go and we have started missing the subtleties of life. Lack of time and with so much to achieve, we strive for becoming better than what we were yesterday on worldly parameters. But we rarely observe ourselves and try to find the rhythm within.
If we look at nature, it follows a universal law of rhythm of opposites, there is a crest and trough in waves, high and low in seasons, flood and ebb in tides etc. It is cyclical and thus helps in maintaining balance even in impermanence. It is very important to harness this law and find the rhythm in our observation, action & reaction.
In this retreat there will be an immersive experience which will lead you to reflect. You will be guided to learn an art of mastering the rhythm in each pairs of opposites in our thoughts, perception and actions. With these techniques, you will learn to neutralise the opposites and will be able to maintain a balance and lead your life in a meaningful way by integrating them.
Morning class- 7am – 9am
- Morning asana practice will be focused on building the foundation of your self-practice
- Guided Pranayama class to strengthen nervous system
Breakfast: 9:15 am – 10:30 am
- 11 am – 12 pm Immersion in silence/Breath awareness practice
Lunch: 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Evening class- 5pm – 7pm (Any combination of the following two will be conducted)
- Small tutorial asana class to stay injury free during self-practice
- Small tutorial pranayama class
- Restorative class
- Guided meditation
- Sunset chanting
Retreat Costing Per Person
Standard Single Occupancy - 770 Euros
Standard Double Occupancy - 550 Euros
Chakra Single Occupancy - 900 Euros
Chakra Double Occupancy - 675 Euros
Chakra Cottages Single Occupancy - 1030 Euros
Chakra Cottages Double Occupancy - 740 Euros
- Accommodation priced per person, per night inclusive of tax, bed linen, bath towels, hand soap & housekeeping services
- Two buffet meals breakfast and dinner
- Filtered drinking water & hot drinks including lemon ginger and chai (full day)
- A variety of evening activities open to all throughout your stay including Indian Kirtan, OSHO meditations, Indian music, movie nights, chanting and meditations
- Wifi in public areas
- Pool towels - beach towels not included
- India visa fees
- Transfers from the airport to the resort and back