Autumn Ayurveda Yoga Retreat
Autumn Ayurveda Yoga Retreat
Sunday 15th – 22nd September 2019
Sharing price (based on two sharing)
- Shared Chakra Standard Room - 550 Euros / 44000 INR
- Shared Junior Cottage – 600 Euros / 48000 INR
- Shared Chakra Room 650 Euros / 52000 INR
Single room price
- Single Chakra Standard Room – 700 Euros / 56000 INR
- Single Junior Cottage – 750 Euros / 60000 INR
- Single Chakra Room for one person 800 Euros / 64000 INR
**FREE UPGRADE INTO NEXT TIER OF ROOM WHEN BOOKED & PAID IN FULL BEFORE JULY 1ST 2019**
- Accommodation inclusive of tax, bed linen, bath towels, hand soap & housekeeping services
- Yoga classes morning and afternoon each day plus all yoga props
- Two buffet meals breakfast and dinner
- A personal Ayurvedic Consultation
- Three Ayurveda Abhyanga Massages
- One Shirodhara Treatment
- One 1-1 personal pranayama session
- Filtered drinking water & hot drinks including lemon ginger and chai (full day)
- A variety of evening activities open to all throughout your stay including Indian Kirtan, OSHO meditations, Indian music, movie nights, chanting and meditation
- Flexibility to create your own schedule around yoga classes
- Full use of resort amenities including two swimming pools, relaxation areas, gardens and private beach access with sun loungers
- Wifi in public areas
- Pool towels - beach towels not included
Ease out of your summer and prepare for the Autumn equinox with a relaxing Ayurvedic Yoga retreat, here in India as we start to celebrate the start of an abundance of dry sunshine. Start off your week with a private consultation with our Ayurvedic Doctor. Ayurveda, “Ayus” means life and “Veda” for knowledge in Sanskrit – is the science of life. Ayurveda is one of the oldest medical systems in the world, born here in India. During your consultancy your “Dosha” will be determined by an Ayurvedic Doctor. Ayurveda is based on theory of “Tridosha”, the three Biological forces – Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Disease arises when there is an imbalance among the three Doshas. You will be advised on the best nutrition, therapies, treatments and lifestyle changes according to your dosha in order to follow a personalised wellbeing path during your stay with us and beyond. During a typical evaluation, the Ayurvedic Consultant takes a complete medical and lifestyle history and performs a physical evaluation that looks at the body both as a physical system as well as a field of intelligence, reflecting the needs and choices of your life. Based upon your personal assessment, a personalized body/mind/spirit health-enhancing prescription is formulated, including recommendations on diet, stress management, exercise, emotional healing, nutritional and herbal supplements.
During your retreat you will be offered three Ayurvedic full body Massages and a soothing shirodhara oil treatment from an experienced therapist at times of your choosing. You will also receive a personal pranyama meditation session.
Start your day off with a dynamic yoga class at 8am in one of our spacious and airy roof top yoga shalas. Followed by fresh fruit juices and a healthy wellness buffet breakfast in our Chia Lounge beach front restaurant from 9am.
Devarya Wellness is located next to the shores of the Arabian sea, which is a safe place to swim and relax in peace, with private beach access and loungers via our restaurant. You can use your free time to soak up the sun, go on leisurely walks, enjoy incredible sunsets on our beach and explore the beautiful state of Goa & its local attractions.
Afternoon yoga at 4pm is a slower more gentle class easing you into the evening. Buffet evening meal with fresh salads and authentically prepared Indian delicacies are served from 7pm. Round off your day with one of our evening activities at 8pm including kirtan, meditation, classical Indian music and OSHO therapies.
Located in the heart of a serene seaside town in Goa is Devarya Wellness, where you can breathe, experience and live the yoga life. Spanning 7,000 square metres, this green retreat overlooking the Morjim Beach is a peaceful sanctuary for those seeking an escape from the monotony of a busy, urban existence. At Devarya, which translates into Divine Belief in Sanskrit, everyone from beginners to seekers and yogis can experience the goodness and mindfulness of a holistic yoga lifestyle.
Our skilled teachers with years of experience in Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Yin and Iyengar yoga, have helped create an environment where you can enjoy a relaxing yoga retreat with like-minded souls from all over the world.
Specially designed to celebrate the colourful and mystical spirit of India, our bouquet of chakra themed rooms speak to your senses, lets you soak in the relaxed vibes of our property and restore with your inner balance. Our in-house beach front restaurant The Chia Lounge serves tasty & healthy organic meals complete with superfood fueling ingredients to help you detox your system. From enjoying our large swimming pools, sunbathing on the sandy Morjim beach or watching the sun set into the Arabian sea, you can experience it all at Devarya Wellness - the serene environment to stimulate your mind, energise your body and speak to your soul.
Other spa therapies, treatments, airport transfers and day excursions are available at extra cost during your stay.