27 DAY Pranaluz 200 Hour Professional YTT in Goa
Shine, Reconnect, Expand and transform yourself!! With Ana Lucia Farina
Inspired by Buddhism and Hatha Traditional Yoga , Pranaluz Conscious Living's 200-hour program provides you with a professional foundation to start your yoga teaching career. Our yoga alliance certified course provides you with additional components to the common courses, as we not only focus on Asana, teaching, sequencing and anatomy, but we focus in-depth in self inquiry, trough spiritual practice, meditation, mindfulness and comparative studies. This course will give you all the skills and empowerment you feel fully prepare to begin your teaching career!
** LIMITED SPACE ONLY MAX 18 STUDENTS *
Our intention is to create teachers who are genuine and share from a place of heart. Our training offers you the opportunity to be part of a life changing experience, giving you a space to learn, grow and evolve as a human being, in order to become an instrument of service to others. Our intention is to deliver always with professionalism the sacred spiritual teachings and with respect.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- A strong foundation of hatha yoga asanas
- In depth alignment & asana biomechanics and modifications, use of props and adjustments in order to meet the needs of your students
- The full science of Yoga, its Eight Limbs, background and most of its deeper concepts through comparative studies & various other philosophies
- More practice of music and arts; singing, dancing, painting, chanting mantras, sound healing: awakening your artistic side
- Professional development through the use of business and leadership tools in order to prepare you fully for your Yoga career
- More emphasis on anatomy(with more hours than what is usually required), to fully prepare you to understand the human body and feel comfortable teaching in a professional and responsible way
- How to deepen and explore your spiritual practice through solid meditation techniques and spiritual self-inquiry
- To relax and feel safe being supported throughout the course by a professional therapist, offering you an opportunity to heal and work through your emotions
- To spend time in the relaxed and creative beach area of India where many world musicians gather: Goa
- Art of teaching techniques, including , sequencing for diverse audiences and for Yin, Yang and Vinyasa classes.
- A strong focus on Bhakti Yoga through mantra chanting and understanding Nada- the power of sound healing.
- To let yourself be guided by professionals and experts in the fields of yoga, anatomy, and philosophy: all teaching from a place of heart and experience
The training is based on traditional Hatha yoga science and inspired in Buddhism. Upon completion of the course, you will receive a 200 hr Yoga Alliance certified international certification.
6:30 am — 8:30 am - Asana Practice, which may include Meditation/Pranayama, and/or Chanting (2 hr)
8:30 am —10:00 am - Breakfast & Morning Break (1,5 hr)
10:00 am — 1:00 pm - Lecture 1 - which can be philosophical and/ or practical (3 hr)
1:00 pm — 2:30 pm - Lunch Break (1 hr)
2:30 pm —4:30 pm - Lecture 2 - which can be philosophical and/ or practical (2 hr)
4:30 pm — 5:30 pm - Yin/ Restorative Asana Practice, which may include Meditation/Pranayama, and/or Chanting (1hr)
5:30 pm — 7:30 pm - Free Time (2 hr)
7:30 pm — 8:30 pm - Kirtan, Meditation, Yoga Nidra, Movie, Workshop, or Activity (1hr) * Only some evenings*
***Schedule may slightly vary*
What is Included?
- All classes, lectures, and workshopsas indicated in the package
- Course begins Jan 12th, with opening ceremony and concludes Feb 7th, with graduation, departure day is Feb 8th, 2020.
- A private shala with Mats, blocks, cushions, and strapsare available
- Accommodation in twin standard room, twin cottages or single room cottages as per chosen package.
- 200 hr professional YTT manual,course materials, PDF files, videos, and suggested readings available prior to and after the course
- 200 hr Yoga Alliance Internationalcertification
- Opening and closing Hindu ceremonies
- Beautifulwelcome gift package
- Surprise guest teachers
- 1 Magical field trip
- 1 on 1meetings with your mentor teacher
- Psychological adviceand support during your course (if needed)
- Filtered drinking water & hot drinks including lemon ginger and chai (full day)
- Meals:breakfast and dinner buffets are included plus welcome & graduation dinners
- Kirtan nights, movie nights, dance nights, special events, special workshops with international guest teachers
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Transportation to and from the airport(can be arranged for a fee)
- Any additional meals and drinks not included in the package
- Personal and visa expenses necessary for arriving in Goa, India
- Medical and travel insurance(mandatory)
- Other suggested books and recommended reading materials
- Any additional healing treatment, massage, psychological support, transportation, and/or amenities not included in the program
- Depending on students' issues, a visit to a local healer can be arranged
- Dinners during your days off (2 days)
***BOOK WITH A $500 USD DEPOSIT*** Payment plan available
Note: The deposit is non - refundable and will be applied towards your YTT Costs.
OPTION 1:Standard Twin Room 3600 USD
OPTION 2: Standard Single Room 4600 USD
Standard rooms are situated at the centre of our resort, with views of the beautiful tropical gardens. They come with comfortable twin beds, private bathroom, storage cupboard, fan and air conditioning. Some of the Chakra Standards also have a private balcony. You will find the Chakra Standards decorated in a variety of colours
Unlike other YTT programs, our course offers you a unique spiritual experience based on Traditional Hatha Yoga, Buddhism and Siva-Budda Indonesian practices. We offer a holistic and integral perspective on yoga which includes meditation, mindfulness, and a well-rounded spiritual approach which stretches beyond the body and the physical benefits of a typical yoga practice. We specialise on providing you with a complete transformational experience from the inside out, for this we will endeavour to bring in local priests and shamans for courses and healing. We dive deep into comparative studies and maintain a focus on core yoga philosophies, experiential learning, and inner transformation. We provide you with many extra tools and advanced technical skills that regular YTT programs won't give you so that you can experience a profound internal change to help you shine, become empowered, and upgrade your teachings to the next level!
For more information or reservation please contact Analu @ - firstname.lastname@example.org