27 DAY Pranaluz 200 Hour Professional YTT in Goa
26 DAY Pranaluz 200 Hour Professional YTT in Goa
Shine, Reconnect, Expand and transform yourself!!
(26 Days/25 Nights)
With Ana Lucia Farina
Inspired by Buddhism and Hatha Traditional Yoga , Pranaluz Conscious Living's 200-hour program provides you with a professional foundation to start your yoga teaching career. Our yoga alliance certified course provides you with additional components to the common courses, as we not only focus on Asana, teaching, sequencing and anatomy, but we focus in-depth in self inquiry, trough spiritual practice, meditation, mindfulness and comparative studies. This course will give you all the skills and empowerment you feel fully prepare to begin your teaching career!
** LIMITED SPACE ONLY MAX 18 STUDENTS *
Our intention is to create teachers who are genuine and share from a place of heart. Our training offers you the opportunity to be part of a life changing experience, giving you a space to learn, grow and evolve as a human being, in order to become an instrument of service to others. Our intention is to deliver always with professionalism the sacred spiritual teachings and with respect.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- A strong foundation of hatha yoga asanas
- In depth alignment & asana biomechanics and modifications, use of props and adjustments in order to meet the needs of your students
- The full science of Yoga, its Eight Limbs, background and most of its deeper concepts through comparative studies & various other philosophies
- More practice of music and arts; singing, dancing, painting, chanting mantras, sound healing: awakening your artistic side
- Professional development through the use of business and leadership tools in order to prepare you fully for your Yoga career
- More emphasis on anatomy(with more hours than what is usually required), to fully prepare you to understand the human body and feel comfortable teaching in a professional and responsible way
- How to deepen and explore your spiritual practice through solid meditation techniques and spiritual self-inquiry
- To relax and feel safe being supported throughout the course by a professional therapist, offering you an opportunity to heal and work through your emotions
- To spend time in the relaxed and creative beach area of India where many world musicians gather: Goa
- Art of teaching techniques, including , sequencing for diverse audiences and for Yin, Yang and Vinyasa classes.
- A strong focus on Bhakti Yoga through mantra chanting and understanding Nada- the power of sound healing.
- To let yourself be guided by professionals and experts in the fields of yoga, anatomy, and philosophy: all teaching from a place of heart and experience
The training is based on traditional Hatha yoga science and inspired in Buddhism. Upon completion of the course, you will receive a 200 hr Yoga Alliance certified international certification.
6:30 am — 8:30 am - Asana Practice, which may include Meditation/Pranayama, and/or Chanting (2 hr)
8:30 am —10:00 am - Breakfast & Morning Break (1,5 hr)
10:00 am — 1:00 pm - Lecture 1 - which can be philosophical and/ or practical (3 hr)
1:00 pm — 2:30 pm - Lunch Break (1 hr)
2:30 pm —4:30 pm - Lecture 2 - which can be philosophical and/ or practical (2 hr)
4:30 pm — 5:30 pm - Yin/ Restorative Asana Practice, which may include Meditation/Pranayama, and/or Chanting (1hr)
5:30 pm — 7:30 pm - Free Time (2 hr)
7:30 pm — 8:30 pm - Kirtan, Meditation, Yoga Nidra, Movie, Workshop, or Activity (1hr) * Only some evenings*
*Schedule may slightly vary*
What is Included?
- All classes, lectures, and workshopsas indicated in the package
- Course begins Jan 12th, with opening ceremony and concludes Feb 7th, with graduation, departure day is Feb 8th, 2020.
- A private shala with Mats, blocks, cushions, and strapsare available
- Accommodation in twin standard room, twin cottages or single room cottages as per chosen package.
- 200 hr professional YTT manual,course materials, PDF files, videos, and suggested readings available prior to and after the course
- 200 hr Yoga Alliance Internationalcertification
- Opening and closing Hindu ceremonies
- Beautifulwelcome gift package
- Surprise guest teachers
- 1 Magical field trip
- 1 on 1meetings with your mentor teacher
- Psychological adviceand support during your course (if needed)
- Filtered drinking water & hot drinks including lemon ginger and chai (full day)
- Meals:breakfast and dinner buffets are included plus welcome & graduation dinners
- Kirtan nights, movie nights, dance nights, special events, special workshops with international guest teachers
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Transportation to and from the airport(can be arranged for a fee)
- Any additional meals and drinks not included in the package
- Personal and visa expenses necessary for arriving in Goa, India
- Medical and travel insurance(mandatory)
- Other suggested books and recommended reading materials
- Any additional healing treatment, massage, psychological support, transportation, and/or amenities not included in the program
- Depending on students' issues, a visit to a local healer can be arranged
- Dinners during your days off (2 days)
Ana Lucía Fariña- EYT500/MBA- COSTA RICA ( Lead teacher- Asana, Kirtan, Philosphy, Buddhism)
Analuis native of Costa Rica, a musician and a yoga instructor graduated from Nosara Yoga Institute in Costa Rica where she received her 500hrs certification in 2009-2010 and deepened her Yoga studies in India and the west with diverse teachers focusing mainly on Iyengar and Hatha. She currently teaches YTT 200 and 300 hour YTT programs in Bali and Costa Rica.
Coming from a musician family, she has been playing piano, guitar and singing since early age. She currently practices bhakti yoga through devotional mantra chanting, kirtan and bhajans. She plays harmonium, guitar and sings. You can find her every month offering Kirtans in Bali or wherever she is traveling too, she brings the music and practice along. She is the founder of Pranaluz: Conscious Living- offering classes, workshops, coaching, retreats and conscious yoga travel vacations in diverse parts of the world like Bali, India, Costa Rica, South east Asia, Guatemala and other exotic and sacred destinations.
Analu has an MBA from Costa Rica and a Masters in Environmental Leadership from Naropa University (a Buddhist inspired university) located in Boulder, Colorado, U.S.A.; where she also had the opportunity to deepen her spiritual practice in meditation, mindfulness and Tibetan Buddhism. She has dedicated the last decade of her life to studying self-inquiry through Advaita Vedanta and Buddhism. She has also studied and practiced meditation in the Shambhala tradition, Vipassana tradition and the Zen tradition with diverse masters.
Jonathan MatahiLefevreDo.– Tahiti (Anatomy, Meditation, Buddhism&Philosophy)
Jono/ matahi was born in Tahiti and grew up with hippie parents between Polynesia, Bali, and India. After a long formative period of traveling across Asia and studying meditative practices with Theravadan monks and Earth medicine with Indonesian shamans, he eventually went into more academic training. He graduated from the Kimura Shiatsu Institute in Japan, studied biology at the University of San Diego, and became an osteopath at the British School of Osteopathy. His work combines various elements and techniques from all these different traditions, but he specializes in myofascial osteopathic work and shamanic emotional release. When not working in his private practice or surfing, Jono also teaches various bodywork seminars, and both anatomy and philosophy aspects of yoga.
Ben Mackinnon- RYT200 NEW ZEALAND – Assistant teacher ( Asana workshops, Meditation- Philosophy).
. I am passionate about Yoga and helping others reach their potential and have over 20 years experience working with clients achieve their various goals as a Personal Trainer, Massage therapist and Yoga Teacher. I believe I can enrich you in the following ways: - As a Yoga Teacher due to my broad experience teaching many different demographics and levels of Yoga. - Through relevant and diverse workshops and retreats ranging from stress reduction to lucid dreaming to sound healing and inversions and handstands. - As a trainer of Yoga Teachers from the 200 to 500 level due to my background teaching on YTTs modules topics such as meditation, pranayama, anatomy and physiology, Yin Yoga, asana, sequencing, yoga for anxiety, depression and PTSD along with lucid dreaming and dream as a form of self enquiry. I have a strong anatomy and physiology background and am qualified with a Bachelor of Science in Registered Nursing specialising in mental health along with qualifications in Massage Therapy and Pilates. I believe in the power of regular yoga practise to help people live better lives in a world where it is becoming increasingly challenging to find internal stability.
***BOOK WITH A $500 USD DEPOSIT*** Payment plan available
Note: The deposit is non - refundable and will be applied towards your YTT Costs.
OPTION 1:Standard Twin Room 3600 USD
OPTION 2: Standard Single Room 4600 USD
Standard rooms are situated at the centre of our resort, with views of the beautiful tropical gardens. They come with comfortable twin beds, private bathroom, storage cupboard, fan and air conditioning. Some of the Chakra Standards also have a private balcony. You will find the Chakra Standards decorated in a variety of colours
Why should I buy this course instead of others?
Unlike other YTT programs, our course offers you a unique spiritual experience based on Traditional Hatha Yoga, Buddhism and Siva-Budda Indonesian practices. We offer a holistic and integral perspective on yoga which includes meditation, mindfulness, and a well-rounded spiritual approach which stretches beyond the body and the physical benefits of a typical yoga practice. We specialise on providing you with a complete transformational experience from the inside out, for this we will endeavour to bring in local priests and shamans for courses and healing. We dive deep into comparative studies and maintain a focus on core yoga philosophies, experiential learning, and inner transformation. We provide you with many extra tools and advanced technical skills that regular YTT programs won't give you so that you can experience a profound internal change to help you shine, become empowered, and upgrade your teachings to the next level!
WHATS APP: +62-813-38635425