Mind-Body-Yoga Health & Wellness Retreat
Mind-Body-Yoga Health & Wellness Retreat
Arrival Sunday 24th Feb – Depart Sunday 3rd March
7 nights accommodation& meals incl. – 5 Days Retreat
Combining Vinyasa flow yoga, Positive Psychology and Mindfulness meditations this “Winter into Spring retreat” will put the sunshine back in your heart, mind and body. I knew when I attended Devarya Wellness in Morjim,Goa last year that it was the perfect place to host this transformational retreat. Join me on this Mind-Body-Yoga Health & Wellness Retreat to recharge your body, calm your mind and rejuvenate your soul.
It is situated in a beautiful part of Goa on the shores of the Arabian sea – warm, relaxing and refreshing.
Your Retreat Facilitator
Ann Bracken is a Mindfulness Yoga Teacher, internationally accredited Online Psychotherapist, Author and Mind-Body Health and Wellness Trainer. She brings a wealth of professional experience, group training, understanding and wisdom to your retreat. This week of self-care and nurtureis aimed at positively releasing any blocks (past or present) empowering you to become your most joyful, healthy and compassionate self.
Your Mind-Body-Yoga Health & Wellness Retreat Includes:
- Morning Yoga sessions– Vinyasa Flow and Mindfulness Based Yoga to build strength and bring healing and care to your body.
- Positive Psychology skills and insights – learn how to banish the blues, reduce stress and relate from your most positive, affirming self.
- Mindfulness Based Compassion meditations – this also includes a ‘Meditation made simple’training.
- Psychotherapy and journaling exercises to clarify and nurture your goals and aspirations; toenhance your personal, work and relational fulfilment.
- Learn how to thrive in your relationships by understanding and adapting your relationship style and tuning into your heart and mind wisdom.
- How to let go of habitual thinking and behaviours that may no longer serve you and embrace new ideas to lead to a more creative and productive path.
- Half day creative expression workshop – this retreat also includes a half day workshop to tune into your creative self from where new ideas tend to flourish.
- All retreat participants receive a Retreat Training Manual to deepen your learning experience.
Mind-Body-Yoga Retreat Dates/Times
- Arrive Sunday 24thFebruary
- Retreat Monday 25th – Saturday 2nd March
- Wednesday free day for sightseeing and reflective day (5 Day total retreat) - Times: 9am – 4pm daily
- Depart Sunday 3rd March
- Ann has personally chosen the Accommodation to reflect the restorative nature of this Yoga retreat – the Chakra rooms can be booked as single occupancy or single sharing (x2) or double rooms , depending on your needs as priced below.
- Delicious, healthy and abundant Vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are served in the rustic and beautiful Chia Café, overlooking the Arabian Sea.
- Everyone! This is a Mind-Body-Yoga Health and Wellness Retreat and the Yoga and Mind-Body training are tailored to the group attending.
Following booking, I contact each individual with a detailed registration form and this ensures thatindividual and group needs are met for a fantastic retreat experience.
- Dervarya Wellness also offer optional extras including spatreatments (massage, reflexology, reiki etc.) day trips to Goa markets and spice farms, dolphin boat trips, visits to temples and other places of interest.
Arrival Sunday 24th Feb – Depart Sunday 3rd March (check out is 10am):
- Single Chakra Room - 1,110 euros per person
- Twin or Double Chakra Room - 860 euros per person (based on two sharing)
- A non-refundable Deposit of 260 euros is paid upon booking:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place and provide your booking details
- To secure your booking, the full balance of payment is required by or before end of December 2018 (a perfect Christmas present to yourself or another!)
- Mind-Body-Yoga Health & Wellness Retreat and Training Manual
- Chakra Room Accommodation for 7 nights
- Three vegetation buffet meals; breakfast, lunch and dinner every day (dinner on day of arrival and breakfast on day of check out)
- Filtered drinking water, hot drinks including lemon ginger and chai (full day)
- A variety of optional evening activities throughout your stay including Indian music, chanting and meditation
- Full use of resort amenities (Pools x 2 etc)
- Free day on Wednesday - excursions are available to book via Devarya Wellness or you could relax on the private beach area
- Flights, airport transfers (airport transfer can be booked directly with Devarya Wellness)