10 day Anusara Yoga, Ayurveda & Detox Retreat - German
10 days Yoga in Goa / India with Jana and Martin from 02.01- 12.01.2019
Come with Jana and Martin in the sun and stock up on yoga vacations in Goa / India. Sun, sea, daily anusara elements yoga as well as power yoga and massages make the stay a pleasure for body, mind and soul. Daily yoga, water, tea, brunch and dinner are included and included in the package. The language is german.
Standard price in standard double room p.P .: € 999,00
Normal price double room in high category p.P .: € 1100,00
Surcharge for single room: € 350,00
Early bird special offer: Early Birds until October 31th 2018 will receive an extra 60 min. foot reflexology or a full body massage in Goa!
The complete package includes for the entire 10 days:
- 120 minutes yoga class in the morning from 08:00-10:00 with Jana or Martin and guest teachers
- 10 nights in the room category of your choice
- Daily rich, varied brunch directly after the yoga from 9am - 11am
- Hot lemon water and tea for free
- Chanting evening once a week
- Indian music in the evening 1x per week
- Meditation in the evening once a week
- Wi-Fi for free throughout the stay in public areas
- Water bottle refill with filtered water as a flat rate throughout the stay
- Common evening program 1-2 times (for example, eat out, Saturday Night Market, costs not included!)
Massages and panchakarma ayurveda treatment are optional
Martin has participated in numerous yoga courses with over 800h training. He is giving Yoga and meditation teacher trainings in Europe and India and shares his knowledge with you. He shows what yoga and meditation techniques can do for you and how these techniques can be applied in everyday life. With trainings in business administration, psychology, creativity training, drama, rhetoric, NLP, yoga and meditation, Martin Lange has been active in projects for the private sector as a coach and trainer for over 20 years. For example, as a personnel developer, presentation engineer, head of sales and coach. His clients include RTL Group, Telefonica, O2, NetFederation, leading media and publishing houses, and various corporate consultancies. Martin Lange runs the yoga center together with Jana Kerz “Die Glücksbringer” in Würzburg, Germany.
Jana Kerz has been in sports like Triathlon for many years and through Yoga and especially Yin Yoga she has experienced deep transformation and clarity. Yin Yoga gives space to heal on many levels which she enthusiastically passes on in her lessons. She was trained by the Founder of Yin Yoga Paul Grilley. She shows how you can easily integrate your "Soul Synchronization" into everyday life, and you will learn this during the lesson. Jana runs the yoga center together with Martin Lange “Die Glücksbringer” in Würzburg, Germany.